Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Catch Him If You Can

Anybody that has ever been to a Lupe concert knows that unless you have a good steady camera, it is so hard to take still pictures because he is jumping around, dancing, violining, and all kinds of crazy stuff all over the stage. Here are some pictures that demonstrate this hard task...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check his Footwork, Check his footwork

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This picture looks kinda scary to me...Reminds me of the Grudge for some reason

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this picture!!! SWANKY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I have a bunch of pictures that look just like that in my phone... He's all over the place on stage...