Friday, March 16, 2007

Armpits...From the Bottom of the Crypt

Niggas, B*tches, Pimps, Tricks, Whoever You Wit, let me see them armpits...
Musty or Dusty, Ashy or Nasty, When You Pass me, let me see them armpits...

LMAO...These lyrics are Hilarious!!!!!! But I digress...

Im not sure who has actually heard this song by Da Pak...Yeah Da Pak...The group Lupe was apart of before he became the man we all love today. They released this single back in 2000.
(I TRIED SO HARD TO FIND A PICTURE OF THE GROUP)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL...Yeah ARMPITS...I bet you was wondering, What does Armpits have to do with Lu?

Well, below is the link to Lu's verse in the song, I believe thats him doing some of the chorus too.

Armpits by Da Pak- Lupe's Verse

For the whole song you can go to:

ChiBangin.com
or
Download from ZShare

But its like a collection of songs that you're gonna have to sift through, The song Armpits start at 19:39 where Lupe starts talking about the site, ChiBangin.com, and then the song should start promptly afterwards.

After hearing this song, I am so glad that FNF is UP!!!!!

No comments: