Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I missed Lupe's performance @ the DC show

Yeah so I was definitely on CP time when I arrived at the show almost about 2 hours after it started. But for the record it wasn't really my fault, my family x DC/MD traffic being hell = Me being late.

I was told he started promptly at 8, which was surprising to me, and ended his set at like 8:30 p.m. which was probably due to the fact that more people at the show wanted to see their very own DC GoGo artist, Mr. Chuck Brown.

So yeah I was upset, BUT the Roots were excellent, Great Show, and I got a bootleg Lupe/Roots/Chuck Brown concert shirt for only $10 after the show, so I was fairly satisfied.

Next time...I WILL be on time!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just a few of my camera phone pictures, the ushers at Constitution Hall wouldn't let me take pictures with my camera, BASTARDS!!!!

3 comments:

vince said...

Lupe is sick, nice site by the way.

TheBandit. said...

OMG i was late for this concert too....my sister got a ticket for me to see lupe rite but that same day she wanted to get her hair done and i was like u can meet me there u kno how to ride the metro by urself but she was all like no....and her wantin to get her hai done made me miss him and i had a friend there so i was textin him like crazy i was just like pleease say chuck brown is goin first and that hes gona be on for a long time like he always is but no that didnt happen we got there rite when the roots came out but the roots were vicious so i wasnt all that sad

TheBandit. said...

...oh yea i was not tryna see chuck brown DC is a samll city i can can see him any day lol....im goin to lupes 9:30 club show on 1/30/08 im will bein standin outside at 5:00 waiting for his 8:00 show to start its not a joke im desperate...=]