Tuesday, April 10, 2007

To sum it up, I'm havin a nice run, yall have a nice one, PEACE!!!!


Just wanna say Whats Up?!? to everybody who reads my blog...I really do appreciate it. I'm tryin my hardest to make this something you want to check out each and everyday. I think I'm doin an alright job...Yeah I think I am.

I just wanna do some shoutouts right now...

Isaac, 1 RHOyal Fiasco, KennyKenKen, Laissez Faire, KayCee

Thanx for making this an interactive blog and not just a one-sided thing. I love the comments, appreciate the feedback, and all that good stuff. Keep it comin.

I've decided to make each and everyone of you OFFICIAL MEMBERS OF THIS BLOG...

Isaac- Fashion Guru- You always seem to know what brand of whatever Lu is wearing, from jackets, wallets, Maharishi Land Rover, to everything. You must be a pretty fly dude yourself...

KennyKenKen- Official DJ of the Blog- You might just have every single song that Lupe has ever recorded,or at least you want to. But a DJ without there music is what??...Ummm...A VJ?!?...lol...I'll try to my hardest to get those RARE tracks you love.

1 RHOyal Fiasco- PREZIDENT of the LUPE FIASCO SHOW FanClub- Who loves Lu more than you? Nobody that I've discovered...gotta have the love, FNF UP ALL DAY RIGHT???...Left?!?...RIGHT!!!!!

Laissez Faire- Go 2 Journalist of the Blog- Mr. Interviewer Extradonaire!!!I can't wait for that interview...I'm sure its gonna be DOPE, and again did I say I can't wait? Ultimate Goal that I present to you...An Interview with the man himself, MR. LUPE FIASCO. Do this and I will...ummm...I'll get back to you on that...LOL

KayCee- Official Promoter/Marketeer- Just wanna say thanx for the love. This is what you do, so who better to have the job...And about the picture...I'LL NEVER TELL...but it wasn't THAT hard to find...lol.





Everybody else, loves yall too...

INTERNATIONAL BLOG, I TOLD YOU SO, PEOPLE READING OUT IN Tokyo, Singapore, Massachusetts, Sweden, California (LOVE), South Carolina, Brazil, Pennsylvania, Florida, Illinois (Chicago it is then), Virginia (Bad Bidness), London, France, UK, France, NY, NJ, Canada, Georgia (On my mind), The Netherlands, Michigan, Japan, Oregon & Louisana.

MUAH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are all the official members from?... I'd like to know... I think it would be soooo awesome if (after "The Cool" drops) we all met in a central location and caught a show... It's just an idea... I just love you all soooo much...

Anonymous said...

aw you want me to promote the blog i feel special lol im from VA rhoyal and lupe is in my state as we speak but he was a lil to far for me so i didnt go...but i went to the roots show and he did awesome...but anyways much love to you all! check out my myspace www.myspace.com/kay2dacee!