Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here's What Cornel West thinks of Lupe

If you don't know who Cornel West is, then Google him. I had the chance to hear him speak and it was amazing. But here's what he has to say about Lupe...

"I've never met Lupe Fiasco, but I like that brother. Oh, lord, he's a free, young brother who honestly speaks his mind. That brother hits American terrorism, the American empire and still talks about his skateboard. I love that kind of freedom because, in the end, we've all got to be ourselves and that takes courage"


I don't know how old this quote is, or if Lupe has met Cornel now, but I DO KNOW that if a man like Cornel West says he likes you, then you must be doing alright for yourself.

1 comment:

DJ Zap said...

wow thats dope. i heard lupe mention him in a song before...