Friday, May 11, 2007

More Lupe Quotables

Welcome to my world, where you get free shoes and stalkers.

I remember Exorcist came on late tv I was like 10 or something...I had scarfed down a bunch of veggie and threw up all of it in my sleepin sisters hair hahaha she was pissed

(to the tune of Chris Brown's Run It) It's some ham / on the flo' / should I eat it / Let me know / I wanna put it in my stomach, stomach

Now, I know I always say I try not to curse, but I really felt I had to fight ignorance with ignorance on this…I hate people who just talk to talk…and love to ridicule other people just so they can get attention….I’m well aware I can’t please everyone so I don’t try to and a lot of criticism just goes in one ear and out the other…But when people of some form of stature or merit that have a public forum in which they can share their thoughts and personal feelings such as this nigga right here get to yapping about some nonsense about me you best believe I’ll be right there to jump dead off in yo ass homey…Now on a lighter note…My favorite colors are blue and purple and my favorite food is anything that my Mama cooks….

Interviewer: Well, you have a great vibe, no doubt.
Lupe: Cool, cool, now let me go out here and sell some crack. I'm kidding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That long one was in response to Byron "BOL" Crawford's article "Lupe Jihadist" on XXL.com... It was the funniest exchange I'd ever seen...

First he wrote "Lupe Jihadist"... To which Lupe responded with "Byron Crawford is a Bitch-Ass-Nigga"... After that, Byron offered his final rebuttal with "Byron Crawford is a Lover of Freedom: Lupe However is with the Terrorists"...

If you haven't read them... Check them out...

Personally I think BOL is freakin hilarious... But I can see where Lu would be upset...