Friday, June 29, 2007

VACAY ME BABY!!!

I'm headed on vacation in about 4 hours from now...(its 2:00 am) and I'm tryin to think of something clever to say to you all before I leave you for ONE WHOLE WEEK...Yeah I know...What will I do without you guys???
Lets see...frolick on the beach, lay out in the sun, PARTY PARTY PARTY, frolick some more, scope out some breezeys...
ITS GONNA BE MISERABLE!!!!!! (LMAO)
But really, Its gonna be crazy being away for an ENTIRE WEEK. Have you ever lived without internet for an ENTIRE WEEK, I need a Treo in my life. But Even though I am taking my laptop with me, but there are no guarantees if I will be able to get on and do updates. And I'm sure I will miss everything because I always do whenever I step away even for a second. I would not be surprised if Lupe decided to prematurely release his album while Im gone. Thats the luck I have.
SO MISS ME UNTIL I RETURN...MUAH!!!!!

No comments: