Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lu's Signature Poses

I Have Accumulated a Bunch of Lupe pictures, and as I was uploading them to the new sideblog feature that will be appearing shortly on this blog, I noticed how in alot of the pictures Lupe poses just about the same in most of them. There are about three different ways that a picture taken with Lupe will turn out. And Im talking about just random pictures with people, and not photoshoots, because I noticed he poses just about the same in those too, But thats another post that I'll get to later...


First up We have the Peace Pose...Done Five Different Ways...


Way#1 (Regular)





Way #2 (The Reverse)





Way #3 (The Handshake)






Way #4 (The Behind the Back)





Way #5 (The Lean Forward)






Next Up We have the THUMBS UP...











And Lastly, If you're Lucky, You get the Abstract/Doesn't Fit Into Any Other Category Pose...








WHICH POSE DO YOU HAVE???
OR WHICH POSE WILL YOU ONE DAY GET????

If I ever get a picture with Lupe, I plan on asking him to re-enact some crazy scene where I'll have costumes, scripts, 2 minihorses, watermelon, three mexicans, a jump rope, 5 toothpicks, a magic carpet, a trash bag suit like the one from Missy Eliot's "Cant Stand the Rain" video, and a blowdryer, All Just to be different and mainly so I can say I BET MY LUPE PICTURE IS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!!...Lol...Oh and a Little Person to top the picture off with that extra freshness... LMAO

No comments: