Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Kwanzaa to Lu... Day 4...

Day 4: Ujamaa- Cooperative Economics


Today, Keena lights a red candle to symbolize our efforts to build and maintain our own stores and other businesses and to profit from them together.



To Lupe,

I'm gonna keep this message short, sweet and to the point Lol. Just wanted to say that I've been a fan since 2005 and as an artist you have NEVER let me down. I wish you much sucess in 2008 (That Grammy is yours!) and as always KNOW that your girl KayCee will ALWAYS hold you down in VA and beyond.

Keep getting your HIP HOP ON!

Keena~aka~KayCee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lupe came out to Hawaii for a show... It was one of the best I've seen! He's a great performer... I've been a fan since his revenge of the nerds mixtape and thought I would never get the chance to meet him since no one comes out here. Anyways yeah, great site... I heard its URL on The Cool and decided to check it out!

JMS said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Cool.

And Happy Kwanzaa. I going to light candle and do my daily observation now.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lupe,

You are top 3 best rappers bro, you better not make LupEND your last album! Lol we are much alike so i understand ur music. hit me up, Loved both Albums and mixtapes.
My myspace URL is Booman123. Keep what your are doing, going you the pride is still there and more and more people are listening.