Saturday, January 19, 2008

Can I Get You Tickets??? Shit...I NEED TICKETS!!!

An email that was sent to me...

"Hi. Im a major fan of Lupe Fiasco and I know that you know him, so could you PLEASE tell him that my friend and I would love to go to his DC show but it Sold Out before we could buy tickets. I know this is asking alot but we would really appreciate it. You are our last resort. We have to be at this show."


HAHAHA...Okay. I wish I could get you tickets, but as much as I love my blog readers, I come first in my eyes, and I really need to get MYSELF (and my friend) TICKETS!!! We waited TOO LATE as well and now we're wandering aimlessly searching for Tickets. And for the record, I don't know Lupe Fiasco, because if I did, I would have been done this...

Lu...Holla at me...

6 comments:

KadeejiaDenise said...

lol, theyre selling 2 on ebay for like 100-200. they were only 25 to begin with...but if they wanna go that bad....

KayCee said...

please get this bitch some tickets...im not tryna go to DC solo lol

xxxseed said...

yo, get me some tickets :)

I kid, I never gone to a Lu show or any concert ever for that matter, but im in no rush

xxxseed said...

actually while we in the world of favors, Plug my music group!

www.myspace.com/xybr

crazilatino88 said...

Aspiring producers from around the d.c area but anyway we have a beat that would be perfect for lupe's last album. myspace.com/kingpinmisterufo thats just a tease of the beats we have 100 of beats but yea anyone know an email or an address maybe we could send him a cd?

Anonymous said...

lol, if you end up not able to get any tickets and kaycee doesn't wanna go alone- let me know i have a friend that wants one ticket
akbar.sayed@gmail.com