Monday, March 31, 2008

Turbo is NOT Dead!!

This footage is fairly old. In fact, I told him a while ago I was going to put it up and never did. I am a woman of my word, I just like to do stuff on my own time. And he wasn't even pesky and bothering me about putting it up. Thats why I like him. I kinda miss Bagger Vance though, him and his goofy golf outfit...

But for the record, since I noticed he has a whole thread over at SOHH.com forum about him being dead, I just wanted to set the record straight. And put the video up as well.


Dumb Double- Studio Footage

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said this on the Lupe Boards, and i'll say it again...

Dude is SUPER talented!! Those metaphors and the extent of his wordplay are OUTRAGEOUS!! Man, this guy is going places with out a doubt if this is the typa stuff he can do on a consistent basis. But judging solely and purely of this single video, Dude is INSANE!!

Props

Anonymous said...

I love this boy!!!!!! Where can I purchase his music ??? Please respond!