Friday, April 18, 2008

[THROWBACK] Lupe addresses his #1 Hater...Bryon Crawford

Here's another throwback for you guys! Lupe Fiasco was offered the opportunity to be a guest blogger over at XXL.com and he used that opportunity to GO IN on his #1 Hater (even still to this day) Bol...haha the entry was insightful yet entertaining lol

Lupe Fiasco Presents…Byron Crawford is a bitch ass nigga!

Words:Lupe Fiasco

Got your attention?…Great…XXL offered me one of their weekly guest blogger spots…I get three entries so I felt it would only be right for my first entry if I got a little something off my chest about shock critics who go out of their way to bring a black cloud over someone’s life work…i.e. this bitch ass nigga Byron Crawford who just so happens to have a soapbox on here as well…

I remember when my album leaked online a few months back and I made a statment about how was a lil twisted up about it on Okayplayer.com and it got spread around the internet from there…it really had me a lil off ’cause whether people outside the industry wanna believe it or not, a leak can spell the end of your career, but as we all see that wasn’t the case…but what threw me off even more was that this nigga put out a blog like I did it myself to get a buzz going on the internet…then wrote the statment to get sympathy from people…I was like, This nigga really love speaking out his ass with extra ignorance on the side….

And it aint just me, I seen this nigga go out of his way to shit on Kanye like he had a real serious grudge against him…Ban Kanye from the Grammy’s petitons and all other sorts of dumb ass statments…Why do people always attack the positive people who want to help things progress forward?…You ain’t gotta carry the flag or mascot a nigga nuts all niggas like you gotta do is shut the fuck up and keep your comments to yourself and that would be support enough…Most of your dribble and banter is based on your own ignorant opinions and lacking ability to say anything credible or of any substance…Critique technical points on the album or a nigga energy at a live show or something that is “ABLE” to be critiqued. The shit you say is no different than a hating-ass chat room poster who just talks to get attention…Stop being a black Bill O’Reilly!!!….Bitch ass nigga….

Now, I know I always say I try not to curse, but I really felt I had to fight ignorance with ignorance on this…I hate people who just talk to talk…and love to ridicule other people just so they can get attention….I’m well aware I can’t please everyone so I don’t try to and a lot of criticism just goes in one ear and out the other…But when people of some form of stature or merit that have a public forum in which they can share their thoughts and personal feelings such as this nigga right here get to yapping about some nonsense about me you best believe I’ll be right there to jump dead off in yo ass homey…

Now on a lighter note…My favorite colors are blue and purple and my favorite food is anything that my Mama cooks….

Be on the looks for the second entry….yup yup…

“A Kung Fu That Is Righteous Will Always Prevail Even In Defeat.”


CLICK HERE
to check out the actual post

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YES MR. FIASCO!!!!!
He INTELLECTUALLY stuck it 2 Crawford...We should all take note.. There's a perfect blend of truth that we can achieve INTELLECTUALLY and he did it with tact and a hint of sarcasm. It was sheer GENIUS! Like only Lu can do!
F&F

Anonymous said...

old

Anonymous said...

I understand were Lupe is coming from. He put allot of hard and sacrifice into his career. Yet, have you seen Brian Crawford......? No one should take Crawford's rants seriously. He is a dork! Plus, I can't attack Brian Crawford's character (well not too much) because I too have been guilty of dishing out hater aid to those deemed deserving! Its not a good look :(

Anonymous said...

I meant hard work....not hard. That sounds nasty :)

Anonymous said...

man i misspelled a lot. But Brian Crawford is a dork.

Anonymous said...

i misspelled a lot.