Thursday, May 1, 2008

FNF UPDATES

Straight from Myspace...

FNF UPDATE 5/1

HEY EVERYBODY!

Here's your FNF UPDATE for May 1st 2008!

NEW TRACK ON MYSPACE PAGE:
I finally added "Hip Hop Saved My Life" to the audio player on my page, so pls be sure to add the track to your profile! Just click ADD next to the track on the audio player and your all set!

GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR:
Be sure to get to the show when doors open at 6:30pm, I am the 1st act to go on and you def don't wanna miss my set! Followed by N.E.R.D., Rihanna and Kanye! You've been warned...

FNF ARMY:
Click the link below to request the track at BET. com to get on 106 & Park countdown and also call your local station and request the track! Let me know if you complete the missions by emailing ME - 1stand15th@gmail.com
http://www. bet. com/OnTV/BETShows/106andpark/106_Vote_Poll. htm

Have a great day! --- FNF UP & AWAY!!!

No comments: