Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keep A Wee Ninja Hanging

CONTEST
The Contest Edition of Lupe Fiasco's #1 Fan of The Moment

Want A Wee Ninja?

It seems like EVERYONE wants one, And We Are Giving One Away!!!

Tell me why YOU are Lupe Fiasco's #1 Fan...AND ITS YOURS!!!

ONLY ONE RULE...

BE CREATIVE!
(I LOVE CREATIVITY)


Send Entries to brandiva02@gmail.com
I will be picking a winner Two Weeks from today...So thats 6/11/2008...So get your Creative Juices Flowing for YOUR VERY OWN WEE NINJA!!!!

UPDATE: So I got alot of Questions about the contest on something I should have been specific on in the first place....

Yes, you can take the route of answering the Lupe Fan of the Moment Questions...but its a NO HOLDS BAR type of deal...SO YOU DONT HAVE TO. Like I said JUST BE CREATIVE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i enter :D

brandi said...

uuummmm no!!!!

i'll send you one :D

after the contest though...

Anonymous said...

what will this ninja look like??