Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ITS GOING DOWN...The Femmes will be in the building for this!!!



YES! Last year the Femmes where in Chicago for lolla and we had too much fun...this year...me and my girls are at it AGAIN! Lupe performs Saturday Aug 2nd 6:30-7:30pm...They do sell one day tickets...so if you just want to buy a ticket for Saturday then you can do that...Last year's performance was dope...and you know it only gets better with Lu so i suggest that you don't miss this one :) See ya there!

*Other notable performers*

The Cool Kids
Aug 1st
7:00-8:00pm

Mark Ronson
Aug 3rd
7:15-8:30pm

Kid Sister
Aug 3rd
12:15-1:15pm

Kanye West
Aug 3rd
8:30pm




Click here for more information

4 comments:

K. Denise said...

damnit i wanna go

Anonymous said...

I'll be there 4sho to see Lu. Actually I'll see him and Kanye in Cincinatti for the Glow In The Dark Show on August 1st in my home state. Then I'll be back in the Chi til the Fourth, So that means Lu & Ye I'll see again...FnF Upwards

wlf4life said...

Can't wait jo

Anonymous said...

i cant wait till the 23 when his shows gonna be in frisco