Friday, August 29, 2008

Lupe is performing at the VMAs

I checked the VMA official site and he's listed as a performer...MTV BETTER give that man enough time to...or another episode of THIS is going to be happening in my living room...

heres the link to the site to see for yourself...show airs Sun. Sept 7th so MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IN! (* Ill be recording Lu on the show so ill try my hardest to get it up on youtube yall know my comp is bootleg at the moment)

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2008/about.jhtml

YALL KNOW LU GONNA BE FRESH ON THE RED CARPET TOO!! LOL

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO LU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats whats up! go lupe
go lupe go lupe! cant wait
to see it! =]

Moeneek Marie said...

Yessss!! I was wondering if he would perform too. I just got too lazy to check out MTV's website. Im waay excited now! (: woootwooot!!!

Unknown said...

Okay so now we have this problem. I'm a football fan too and our team has their first game that night. So I'll be jumping back and forth between the VMAs and the game. At first I thought, no need to watch the VMAs that closely, because usually they aren't that fantastic, but now I just might have to pay a bit more attention, at least to the performances!

And as a side note I know I'm slow but I had missed that Kanye video. I'd heard about the meltdown, who hadn't, but I didn't know footage of it had actually surfaced! LOL