Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Special Thanks to the FNF Crew...

I love you guys very much...pics and video footage from the show as well as the soundcheck coming soon...BIG SHOUT OUT TO HEY CHAMP! It was nice to meet you guys!...Mano and Hollywood Holt (always a pleasure)...Much love to my sista Sarah Green (check my myspace for pictures www.myspace.com/kay2dacee) Gemstones you my homie! HIIIIIII SIMON! 1500'S keep jammin' (THE BOOTY'S AUTOMATIC!) Bam you need a new camera...Shout out to Jroc (GO GAIN SOME WEIGHT!) and of course thanks to Lu for putting on a GREAT show! See yall next time :)

OH and shout out to the fans and readers of the blog that I met as well :)

SOOOOOOOOOOO three albums huh...

Be prepared greatness ladies and gents...

As our fave rapper says...PEACE! and much love to ya...

2 comments:

MAYA said...

Lu and the crew tore the freakin house down on Friday! The announcement that he was making his last album into a three disc set and when he said that they were filming for a live dvd that he was putting out was icing on the cake. Big props to Lu for recognizing Jennifer Hudson and her family as well as bringing attention to the fact that we have to stop the violence in Chicago. As he said, and I'm paraphrasing, "It makes no f@#&*@! sense that we are about to have the first Black president come from Chicago and we are the murder capital of the world". This is a very sad fact that must change. Lu wants to change the world with his music and I must say he has already changed mine for the better. The concert was dope,straight funky-fresh(lol), everyone was on point, and I had the time of my life. Looking forward to more great things from the freshest MC I've heard in a long time. Peace.

K. Denise said...

I just hate the fact that people will never understand that moments of silence mean you have to shut the fuck up...