Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is It Really THAT serious?...

Damn...KayCee's PISSED...
she got hacked by some BASTARD who decided it to have her PERSONAL BLOG (the shameless plug) redirected to THE LUPEND BLOG! Mothafuckas hacked all her shit. And I must say that was A BITCH MOVE!
I mean seriously, Is this shit really THAT important to whomever had that much time on his or her hands? You THAT mad? Geesh! Get over it and get a fuckin LIFE! Im still trippin off this shit...because I didnt know this shit was THAT SERIOUS.

So KayCee will not be blogging here until everything is cool and if you read her personal blog, wordpress did get everything straightened out but she decided to go ahead and let it go. Im assuming she will be starting over again with that.
She will holla at everyone with her new email.aim.twitter.blog. and so forth when she gets the chance.

This shit just aint cool...BITCHES

9 comments:

K. Denise said...

Okay, first...clearly isn't Preme..

Second, what did she ever do to ya'll? Seriously. I'm really trying to figure this shit out.

It was never THAT serious. ITS ONLY LUPE FIASCO. I love Lu just as much as, if not more than, the next fan but that shit right there doesn't make any damn sense.

Amani said...

That really was a bitch move and I hope Kaycee makes a great safe return. She never did anything wrong but show her support for what she loved and it irks me to see that comment left by S-preme. She's way cooler than that yo

- ThekiD

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

Dag there goes my competition- guess ill be gettin to everything first now-lol-naw though but with all seriousness whoever did that is trife.

Rhymestyle said...

Hacking is doing too much... WAAAY too much..


but I just want to clear things up, the lupEND blog HAD NOTHING to do with this, I can guarantee it


I dont know why people want to spark these BlogWars....seriously.. anyways, hope your recovery goes well!

~Rhymestyle~

P.S. whoever keeps using that fake S-Preme name... I just want to know how long you gon keep doing that?? lmao... you Fail harder than Failblog posts

Anonymous said...

Good riddens KAYCEE,props to whoever pulled the hacking off. Truly a brilliant work of art. Good work.

K. Denise said...

LMAO. Seriously?

KayCee must have slapped your mother or beat your ass one day or something. I mean seriously...that has to be the reason you hate her so much. That would be a good reason.

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

This situation is stupid-anyone got in contact with KayCee?

Kay said...

Dag there goes my competition- guess ill be gettin to everything first now-lol-naw though but with all seriousness whoever did that is trife.

^^^

you should be deleted off the blog for that comment

Unknown said...

What the hell? Now that's just messed up! Agreed with pretty much everyone else. Someone needs to get a life!