Monday, February 16, 2009

NOT LUPE RELATED: Lupe plays Coachella April 19th, MJ Auction on April 22nd...GUESS WHERE MY BLACK ASS GONNA BE AT!

I think im going to shed tears yall...you can't possible understand how much I love MJ...



Michael Jackson’s belongings from the Neverland Ranch are set to hit the auction block. The sale is being organized by Julien’s Auction House and will take place in Los Angeles from April 22nd to April 25th 2009. There are some really interesting items with a wide range of prices which could bring in a lot of cash to M.J. The auction book alone is $500 but looks like a solid investment fr any fan

via BBC

THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING NEWS EVER! Im taking donations for ANYONE who wants to help me get ANYTHING from this auction...NO BS...I need EVERY SINGLE PIECE thats being auctioned off in my life to add to my collection. Do you see the stuff thats being auctioned! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I need to stop...im seriously having a conniption...

back to the birthday boy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol don't have a conniption. we need you lol

Anonymous said...

That mask is from the smooth criminal/moonwalker video or something like that. I'll bet that thing cost a fortune and somebodies momma!