Thursday, March 1, 2007

RUMOR CONTROL!!!!!!!!! SAD NEWS!!!!

DISCLAIMER: AS OF THIS MOMENT, THIS IS JUST A RUMOR, I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS TRUE OR NOT, I REPEAT THIS IS JUST A RUMOR AS OF NOW.

Allhiphop.com is reporting that Lupe's father has died of unknown causes. IF THIS IS TRUE, I send my condolences to him, his family, friends and anyone else who this news may affect.

I heard about this early yesterday because one of my friends noticed that people were writing messages on Lupe's page about how sorry they were about the death of his father. And also another Myspace page had a message on it from one of Lupe's family members that hinted to the fact that this rumor may actually be true or at least something happened to his father.

Again, IF THIS IS TRUE, I am truly sorry about the loss. I send my prayers to everyone affected. I cannot imagine what it is like to lose a parent, but I wish everyone the strength to pull through as best they can during this unfortunate time. Again, I am sorry.

No comments: