Wednesday, December 12, 2007

For All You Bloggers Posting Lupe's Album

READ THIS Farewell Letter from a Blogger who was forced to shut down his site...

Well as you know all good things must come to an end. Today my end has arrived. This morning I have received an email from Atlantic Records, and they have ordered me to remove this website immediately. The recent post of Lupe Fiasco's "The Cool" (HQ Webrip) has been removed due to representatives telling me to take them down. This blog has become part of my life, but today I must let it go for good. To anyone posting albums be careful because there is a fault in piracy, and you can be at risk. You can test the product, but if you don't support, the artists suffer dramatically. I would like to thank all the bloggers for visiting my blog, and all the people who have supported the blog. For a farewell song listen to Jay-Z's "Encore" because I will be back incorporating my skills some place in the music industry. From the bottom of my heartYoung KingzP.S. To all the bloggers, I say farewell! My blog will shut down tomorrow afternoon. By: Young Kingz

Think Twice.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll def keep big'nn you up in my blog. We should keep in touch, I'm a huge Lupe fan. Like you wouldn't believe!!! I mean, the whole reason behind my blog title is from Lupe.

Anonymous said...

Heh, its a nice attempt, but trying to clean piracy off the internet is like trying to de-salt the ocean.

Anonymous said...

they shutting the wrong peeps down....

brandi said...

LOl...at KayCee...you so damn silly...

Anonymous said...

They're talking about shutting the bloggers down who'd post the album but say GO BUY IT.. Amen to the dude who said they're shutting down the wrong people. This is bigger than blogs, people are just thickheaded and scared of a changing market. And legally the letter from Atlantic was probably 'Cease & Desist' which is not actually court-ordered so its not like everyone is co-signing on shutting down these people. They shut down a great music blog, damn shame.

Anonymous said...

HA-HA!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

^hahahahah

p.s. this album sucks, only songs that survive the hungry recycling bin were the two collabs with Santos, but I won't let anyone see or hear me when they're playing.

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.comfiles76191088/LFTC.rar

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude straight up posted a link to lupe's album in the comment section. If that's not the ultimate "fvck you... and here's a mush in the head," then I don't know what it is.

And wtf is up with this n1gga Lupe lookng like he's doing a gay willy wonka mating dance in that nerdy looking picture of him by the suv?

Fvck yo' cool, n1gga.

Anonymous said...

yo thats sad dawg.. mtv has it. wtf? anyone with a recording program (i do) could rip it from mtv. that said, im buying the album, no doubt. gotta support FNF and lupe. point being they shouldn shut ya down, u ain bootlegging an album u jus playin it. most ppl on a blog dedicated to lupe are prolly lupe fans who gonna buy... those who post on non-lupe fan pages are more the problem.

Anonymous said...

sad thing is that he didn't even post the master...he posted the WEBRIP. realize that this webrip probably came from the mtv website, who u let post the WHOLE album in streaming audio. i agree with everyone else, homie...ur targeting the wrong people.