Monday, May 5, 2008

Live at the House of Blues: New Orleans (Pictures)








Submitted by my girl Phoenix

If you have any pictures of Lupe and Crew and you would like to submit it our blog then HIT US UP! I heard Lupe fell and busted his you know what recently at one of the shows so we like to send a "You Aight Son" and hope that the answer is yes lol...ALSO if anyone WANTS to go to the Virginia Beach show on May 11th and doesn't have a ticket then HIT ME UP! If you are in the area all together then here's somewhere you can go before the show!!

Photobucket

Come out and meet NIKKI JEAN! Hit me up for more info about that too :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice poster

Anonymous said...

hm, pictures dont work for me =/

Anonymous said...

Any probs with pics...just shoot me an email and I'll send them to ya!!!


*PHOENIX

YAY said...

still no luck with getting rid of the ticket? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE IN VA! THAT SHOW IS EFFING AMAZING!! even if you do have to go by yourself..it's still gonna be the best thing you'll ever see in your whole entire life. (haha, a lil sarcastic there) but yesss..get to it virginians! =)