Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gemstones Interview with Groove Effect


What has it been like so far, leading up to the release of Troubles of the World?
It has been a task. It hasn't been easy, it's been a grind. I've had many ups and downs, and I'm still climbing. Troubles of the World is at the top of the hill, and rocks have been falling down on me while I climb. But, you now what they say, the joy wouldn't feel so good without the pain.

You just wrapped up your mixtape, The Testimony of GemStones, and to the surprise of many, you're not talking about the same kinds of things you were on the last mixtape, Untamed Beast, why did you change your style?
Because I wanted to make a more positive impact on the world, I'm a role model now, there's a spotlight on me, and its growth. I already did all the negative stuff, and I don't want to leave behind something negative when I go, I want to leave a legacy. My momma used to always tell me if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it at all, and I just want to have a positive impact on a younger generation.


Read full Interview HERE

The Testimony of Gemstones-GET IT NOW....Its HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mendi :)

No comments: