Monday, October 27, 2008

Details About Lupe Fiasco's Special Announcement




Lupe will have a special announcement on Halloween. Many have speculated that he will announce he will not be retiring or a video for "The Coolest"

mistermidwest216 from KanyeLive was at the concert and
says that Lupe said something like this:

"When I told people lupEND would be my last album, I also said it would be the greatest album ever. I am doing something completely new and different, that hasn't really been done before and it's something people wouldn't expect. On Halloween we gonna make a special announcement telling you what that kinda special thing is."

via: lupEND

5 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

i like those new writers already

Anonymous said...

hope we're not dissapointed

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

I hope i stay PERIOD

Karl said...

hope there is no disappointment this better be huge im going to the show on Halloween hope he announces there!!!

Anonymous said...

im so excited! what could it be???