Monday, October 27, 2008

Details About Lupe Fiasco's Special Announcement




Lupe will have a special announcement on Halloween. Many have speculated that he will announce he will not be retiring or a video for "The Coolest"

mistermidwest216 from KanyeLive was at the concert and
says that Lupe said something like this:

"When I told people lupEND would be my last album, I also said it would be the greatest album ever. I am doing something completely new and different, that hasn't really been done before and it's something people wouldn't expect. On Halloween we gonna make a special announcement telling you what that kinda special thing is."

via: lupEND

5 comments:

Sean TheROBOT said...

i like those new writers already

Anonymous said...

hope we're not dissapointed

L.F.I.(Imaghostwriter2) said...

I hope i stay PERIOD

Karl said...

hope there is no disappointment this better be huge im going to the show on Halloween hope he announces there!!!

j said...

im so excited! what could it be???