Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Exhibit A

Just A Little Something To Say

I hate people who are easily influenced. Like people whose favorite color may be red, but if I say I hate red, then all of a sudden their favorite color is blue. It makes me angry. Like what do you stand for? What do you believe in? If my favorite color is red, and every motherfucker in the world hates the color red, then I will be the only bitch in the world rocking red. (side note: I hate the color red) You should stand up for what you feel, what you believe, what you're passionate about. If you wanna do something, but nobody else whats to do it...FUCK IT...do it anyway. Because more than likely if what you're doing succeeds even a little bit, motherfuckers will be ready to jump on the bandwagon anyway.

And speaking of bandwagon, I WILL NOT DEAL WITH BANDWAGON MOTHERFUCKERS. Its a difference of you knowing something and not knowing. Like for instance, if I have something and Im telling everybody I know that this something is the best thing ever. And they're like awwww, that something aint shit. It aint nothing. But then lets say my something gets a little attention. If you didn't know about my something to begin with and all of sudden you think my something is hot, cool. But lets say you knew about it from the start, AND NEVER fucked with it when you had the chance, and then now that my something is Hot, you wanna fuck with it...NAW. Fuck That. Get your own something. And I don't care how much you have to offer me, I don't need it. I don't want it. I don't give a fuck about it. Keep it. Cause its a respect issue. Don't doubt me, then when I do good, you wanna join in. Naw...I'm cool. My bandwagon is full.

But back to what I was saying. I kinda went off on a tangent there. Be You. Do You. Stick to your opinions and feelings. Its not a good thing that somebody can always change your mind with a few words. You're basically setting yourself up to be taken advantage of and thats not a good thing. Ok Im done. I just had to get that off my chest because I've been seeing alot of that lately.

Have a Great Day!!! LOL...

No comments: