Sunday, July 13, 2008

# 1 Fan Of The Moment

Okay so I just caught up with some Number 1 Fan Emails...

And The Number 1 Fan of The Moment is...

Marquis

1.) I first fell in love with Lupe{All Hetero} when I heard him say "I'm tryna stop lyin'(lion) like I'm Mumra but I'm not lyin' when I'm layin' on the beat". My heart started beatin' fast and I thought to myself..."THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! A RAPPER WHO MAKES REFERENCES TO THE THUNDER CATS!!". So then I began researching him. Came across SEVERAL mixtapes and wondered why I'd never heard of him even though I lived in Chicago myself. I own EVERY single one of his mixtapes. Had to download some but I did find some of the actual copies! I mean in my opinion THEE BEST RAPPER EVER was in my own back yard and I had no idea about it. The more I researched the more I fell in love wit Lupe{Once again...ALL HETERO}. Not only was he out of the box...he probably Fed-Exed it somewhere that it would never compromise his individuality. Listening to Lu' actually got me to become myself and for that he is something like a superhero....SUPER LU'!



2.) If I could steal ONE thing...it would DEFINETLY be the red Goyard Trunk!!


Personal Info: My name is Marquis. I'm 17 and I live in Chicago MAYNE! I enjoy poetry and video games.[GTA IV if you think you can take me on PS3 the name is KeSSe_MisFitZ_GQ] That's pretty much it!

LOL at Super Lu'!! Hey Marquis!!!!

And to ALL READERS: Sorry about the lack of posts. College is kicking my ass :) Brandi

No comments: