Monday, October 27, 2008

Helllooo!


Hello hello hello, my names Luke (on the left of the picture) and i'm from the UK, and i'm a new(trialist lol) contributor and I got into lupe by pharrell funnily enough after hearing his remix of kick push and from then on hes become my number one artist by a far distance. I've seen him once at somerset house in which i was front row, one of the best nights ive ever had, you haven't experienced Lupe if you haven't seen him live! My other music interests are, N.E.R.D,Old Kanye,Sway,Kenna,Gabriella Cilmi,Innerpartysystem,Clipse and many more! I'm not one of those people who say they like Lupe just because they heard two or three songs, in fact i like most of 1st & 15th from what i've heard especially GemStones. I go to 6th form college which i'm not sure what it's equivalent to in the u.s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet yea.......oh, and 6th form is almost equivalent to 1st year of college over here;-)

infamous said...

hello buddy