Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lupe Quotables

MORE QUOTABLES FROM MESSAGEBOARDS, WEBSITES, INTERVIEWS, ETC...

sadness is not eternal but sadness is necessary to really appreciate happiness...dont sulk in your sadness be grateful for what is not lost and know that happiness is around the corner waitin to beat the ass food out of your sadness!!!

I have these big ass ants with wings all over my house now...one landed on me yesterday and I freaked out...I had to Lysol him unconcious then flush em' down the toilet...I abhor violence against animals but I just couldn't take it anymore...

If ya ever figure out time travel, let me in on the secret please!
Lupe: I think all u have to do is run backwards...and the spirit forces of leprchaun babies will take care of the rest............for a small fee ofcourse...

I can tapdance and grow a watermelon at the same time...while sleeping on the job as a fried chicken tester in a crackhouse

we missed u
Lupe: thats because u should use a high-powered scope with a laser beam attachment....

AND Here's a real old link I found about Lupe here or here...either one, doesn't matter, they're the same thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan...those links go to lupe's wack ass official site...lol...thats sad this site is more official this his OFFICIAL site...might as well say lupe official site is www.lupethefiasco.blogspot.com! lol Fiasco Fam up!!!

Muah!!! said...

LMAO...I know right...This is the Unofficial OFFICIAL Lupe Fiasco site. FIASCO FAM UP!!!!