Monday, October 27, 2008

What Up Fiascoites!!

Hey, everybody what's going on? I'm trying to become a blog writer for lupethefiasco.blogspot.com I go by the name JabberWocky or Jewelz whichever you prefer. I hail from Canada, Vancouver to be precise. I love hip-hop, The first song I ever listened to was Tupac's "Ambitionz as a Ridah" when I was 6 years old (I'll leave it up to you to figure out how old I am). I think Lupe Fiasco is the best rapper in the game right now and congrats to him and Jill Scott on winning a much deserved Grammy (hopefully he can win more). I hope Lupe doesn't retire after LupEND because it would be a sad day for hip hop, he said in an interview with XXL (http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=17524) that he was 85% sure he would retire, that means there's a 15% chance he won't!! I believe the only way we can influence his decision is to go out and buy his next album and previous albums, I believe it is an atrocity that "The Cool" only went gold it should've been platinum at least or even multi-platinum and would have been if a couple million people had actually bought the album rather than downloaded it off the net, I praise Lupe for not whining about this atrocity and taking it gracefully. Therefore I issue a challenge to all my fellow Fiascos to go out and buy his albums if you haven't already, I'm going to buy like 5 albums of each and distribute Lupe's gospel to those who don't know about him and i'm a student who is broke so if I can buy 15 albums most people can go out and cop one it'll be worth it! Well that's all I gotta say for now, much love, and peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what up van city!!