Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Few of Lu's Fav Things

Favorite movie:"My favorite movie is probably, I should think of a movie that I watch over and over and over again; I really like 'Ronin,' with Robert De Niro. I've probably watched that movie like 25, 30 times."

Favorite book: "My favorite book is probably '1984,' under the Quran. The Quran, that's not even a favorite. That is my book. It's the book. But my favorite literary work is probably '1984' by George Orwell. Orwellian thought really captured me when I was in high school."

Favorite album: "My favorite rap album is Nas, 'It Was Written.' That's my favorite hip-hop album."

Favorite city: "Favorite thing of all time, or favorite place, how about favorite city? Favorite city is Paris. It's probably the most beautiful city in the world, architecturally and the way it's put together, just certain parts. But, overall, it's one of the most beautiful cities that I've ever been to, and there's just something about it. There's something mysterious and sexy about Paris, the language and everything. It's just dope."

1 comment:

DJ Zap said...

haha sexy paris.