Wednesday, May 9, 2007

View More Pics (More Myspace Comments)

Do you think that maybe we could daydream together or even count ants or read comics or just talk...yeah talking sounds good!!i thank heaven for you... your awesome lupe stay intellectual the world needs it!

your such a sexi glass wearin person

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very sexy sensual very handsome very rugged and manly love your sexy dawggone styles u rock lupe!!!!

AH............ Marry Me, I'll cahnge your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

U look super yummy........ummmmmmmmmmmm

look like u bout ta shoot somebody

U IS 2 SEXY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CAN U MARRY ME

YO SHIRT IS SO FRESSSHHH THAT.....IT JUST PASSED AWAY! KILL EM BANG, BANG, BANG SKEET SKEET SKEET si senor "yes sir"

damn lupe i need to meet ya sexy ass in person

I love you cutie! So...when are we going to get married? You're so freaking intelligent and sexy.

I see you gettin' ur grown man own. U look a little older here. (I guess you look your real age here because normally you look like a baby).

(LMAO...Damn Lu, You gettin Major Marriage Proposals...I guess one more won't hurt...WILL U MARRY ME??? Just thought I'd ask since everybody else was doing it. And Yes, if everybody else jumped off a bridge, I'd do that too...LOL. )


ALSO FOR TODAY

CHECK OUT THE FIASCO FAM on Yahoo Groups!!!

WORLDWIDE BABY...International Blog, I told you so!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOOOOOOOOOO those comments are so hilarious!!!! Everyone join or group!!!!!!!!